Corporate responsibility (CR) at Schill + Seilacher stands for a holistic approach in terms of our social responsibility. We focus specifically on sustainability, compliance, H&S, environmental protection, highest quality standards, and a number of additional voluntary commitments.
- Our philosophy and corporate action respects and reflects the well-known fundametal principles contained in the UNGC, ILO and OEDC guidelines for multinational corporations.
- Our code of conduct defines guidelines for behaviour among our colleagues, as well as with our business partners.
- These guidelines are in line with internationally recognized ethical principles (business ethics).
- As manufacturer of chemical / technical products, we voluntarily obligate to the contents of the "Responsible Care" initiative of the chemical industry
- We fully comply with all legal requirements and directives pertaining to our activities, and periodically audit compliance.
- Among the main concerns of Schill & Seilacher are HSE (health, safety and the environment) beyond our own product and process chain.
- Sustainability, responsible thinking and actions, awareness in the handling of natural resources for the protection of future generations have particular importance for us as a corporation.
- Our company is certified in compliance with the quality standards enshrined in ISO 9001 DQS. We are furthermore committed to continuously improve our already very high level of quality in terms of products and services.